I'm just sayin' ...

"Why don't they name tornadoes?"

"I have a dress for the rehearsal dinner, but, I can't tell you where I got it, because I know you, and you won't let me wear it."

"But you don't care because you have a "man" with flesh-colored facial hair."

"Why don't you ask me that question, yet again, and see if I have a different answer. Because I won't."

"What are you doing later?"
(shrug)
"Are you going uptown?"
(shrug)

"Do you have to try and ignore me or is it something you are good at because it's just so easy?"

"I know, it's cliché, but I'm 6'4", 190, and incredibly handsome, especially in golf attire."

"Seriously, who rufy'd me on the bus ride back?? NOT cool. Actually, it
was cool. If I don't remember, it didn't happen."

"Because he's a ....say it with me now ...
D-bag!"
"Immature a-hole?"
"That too."
"Exactly, one in the same."

"I'm so uncomfortable right now. I just grew a food belly."

We were low on material this week, peeps. So I had to go back and pull some from my archives. :)

Comments

Popular Posts