Weekend in Atlanta. (E turns Thirty.)

Headed to Atlanta on Thursday night for a long weekend celebrating my friend Elizabeth's 30th birthday. To sum up our weekend ... large amounts of food and wine, shopping successes and football watching. We stayed in a crazy suite (I find it comical the W calls it the "Extreme Wow Suite") at the W Hotel in Midtown. Food: a ridiculous and delicious dinner at Inman Park's Barcelona and Pozole had me at hello with a margarita served with slushee ice. (Hello? Amazing!)


 Leather peplum top at H&M. In L-O-V-E, love, like Ryan Gosling, love.

 A stocking stuffer idea for Old Saint Nick. Mine is the one with the "M", sir!

 Sporting my new leather skinnies for E's big night out Friday night.

 Lauren and I posing in the "skinny mirror" of the suite. 


 Helen found the perfect daydreaming spot in our suite.

Going forward, I think I will only drink Margaritas made with slushee ice.


Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! 
My pretty, pretty sweet friend - so proud of you for chasing your dreams and enjoying life! Thrilled to have shared a fun, memory-filled weekend with you to celebrate!! xoxo!

Comments

Popular Posts