#Moogfest. #VitaminWater



My twitter, facebook and instagram feeds will be busy this weekend! I'm going to Moogfest in Asheville (rollin' like VIPs thanks to VitaminWater!!) and seriously CANNOT wait. One of my besties and most favorite show buddies, Emily, will be accompanying me.

VitaminWater is hooking me (and Emily) up with some sweet VIP passes for the festival and our stay at the Four Points Asheville... What what.

Our line-up includes Miike Snow (first time — there will be dancing involved) and Explosions in the Sky (who I know will not disappoint). Tomorrow Divine Fits first (big fan!) then the one and only Santigold (who I saw about four years ago and wow - she brings it!) and hopefully squeeze in more dancing at Four Tet and Blondes ... well that will happen.

And of course, it's our rival weekend -- UGA v. Florida. (Em's a gator.) So between the breweries we hit up tomorrow before the music starts, we'll be searching for a game watching spot. (And I'll be crossing my fingers Georgia doesn't get killed...)

Recap on Monday, kids! #rockon




Comments

Popular Posts