Bridal: Real Bride, Stephanie Williams Tarbet


Stephanie Williams and Travis Tarbet

“Melissa has an impeccable sense of style; so when it came time for my wedding day, I knew I had to have her by my side at all times. She was such an asset to have on my special day as she helped me, my mom, my bridesmaids, the florist and the photographer. Melissa made everything work like clock work. She began steaming the dresses (to perfection) early that morning and did not stop the rest of the day.




The bride and her bridesmaids.

She styled all of the wedding party (the most perfect bows you've ever seen) as well as me. Melissa came prepared and thought of everything! I was calm and collected during the entire "getting ready" process because Melissa had everything we could have possibly needed. She was also a huge help to my photographer {Regina Holder} when it came to capturing the perfect shots of my gown, the dress, my shoes, veil and other important parts from that day.


Tying bows on the bridesmaids.


The bride dancing with the adorable flower girl.


Six 'maids a waiting ...

Brides have enough to stress about the day of the wedding. With Melissa's help, she made my big day so relaxing and enjoyable. She stepped in and did everything making that day much easier on me and all parties involved. I am forever grateful to Melissa for her amazing sense of style, styling ability and her dedication to make me the most beautiful (and relaxed) bride I could've possibly been.

Brides who are considering using Melissa for their special day should not hesitate. She is someone who is extremely talented at her trade and an asset to have around on any bride's wedding day!” Stephanie Williams Tarbet, married June 28, 2009, St. Simons Island, Georgia

Comments

Popular Posts