An entertaining email.

This may have been intended for I'm Just Sayin' but I think it's humorous enough for it's own post.

1.) It's two of my dear friends in Augusta that I've known since I was about 15 years old.
2.) Above-mentioned dear friends are both now mothers.
3.) It's refreshing to know they are still equally as funny as they used to be.



From:
ashley d.
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:50 p.m.
To: SwankyPeach
Subject: Conversation


This began as a "remember when" conversation while we were having lunch today.... No alcohol involved. Pinky swear.

SFM: What do you mean you ran over him?


BTG: With a four-wheeler. We ran him over with a four-wheeler. Over and over again. We thought he was a log. And we were jumping it.


SFM: Did he die?

BTG: He was too drunk to die.

SFM: Was he mad?

BTG: Not till the next day. Then we gave him some beer and he was okay. His wife was pissed though.

Comments

Popular Posts