A favorite email

In cleaning/organizing my email inbox today, I came across this hilarious email gem sent to me by roommate (and one of my besties) sometime back in the summer. By the date, I see it was when I was in Dallas for the Fowler Lynch wedding. She always makes me laugh....

To: Swankypeach
From: Mer

Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009 1:17 AM

Subject: I.O.U.


Firefly Vodka- I 'borrowed' it and drank most of it on Lake Wylie a couple weeks ago. Sorry.


Chili's Quesadillas- I was drunk and hungry and we have no food. (You went to Chili's?!?! When? Yum!)

A Bazillion Trader Joe's Animal Crackers- OMG, they are so yummy! I can't stop eating them!

One Roll of Toilet Paper- How does a girl run out of TP and not realize it?

I think that's it.....just wanted to get it out in the open so I don't feel like I'm stealing. I will repay you.

:)
Mer

Comments

Popular Posts