What up Williams Warriors?


Guess who's participating in the Charlotte Race for the Cure this weekend?

I was a ZTA in college, it's my sorority's philanthropy, so I've always been involved by volunteering or participating. This year, I'm volunteering by raising money and running the race in honor of my cousin, Shannon, who beat breast cancer two years ago and in honor of Pamela, a dear friend who's worked very hard to survive it, too. (Both women are such an inspiration!!)

The Williams Warrior team fund raising goal is set at $25,000 and we're almost there. Only a few thousand to go and we will meet it. (Yep, here's the part when I ask you for money ...)

It's not for me, it's for Komen for the Cure and any money donated will help pay for research, mammograms and education about breast cancer.

So, what are you waiting for? Check out the team page here and donate by clicking here. :) Even if it's only five dollars, I won't judge ... a little from a lot of people can go a long way!

Comments

Popular Posts