You don't say?

Two things for the SP fans ...

1.) I'm not sure why you can't write comments on my posts. From my understanding I've enabled the feature but it still doesn't seem to be working. Hmph. I'll keep at it and let you know when I've figured it out.

2.) The "I'm Just Sayin' " posts are not all quotes from the mouth of Swanky. (Sweet Jesus, my mom probably gasps out loud when she reads some of them!) They are, but, a carefully and *cleverly* edited selection of quotes and such said by yours truly and her fabulous friends. Forever witty without purpose as we all are (ha!) on a daily basis ... I do my best to frantically type them into my BB or scribble them down when uttered from the mouths of myself or my pals... all for our (that's mine, yours and theirs) entertainment.

Thanks for reading! xo

Comments

Popular Posts