Yes. I'm watching It. Don't judge.



Just heard on The Real Housewives of New Jersey:

"I cannot struggle financially anymore. Someone has to come in and save me and my girls." - Danielle Staub

Danielle Staub

Um... hey lady ... Here's an idea .... GET. A. DAMN. JOB.

When I performed a little google search on Ms. Staub (a divorcee of two years) I found this lovely bit of inf0:

"Already destined to be our favorite, Danielle's bio opens with the fact that she was one of the first women in New Jersey (and the 14th person in the country) to have a Black American Express Card. We're also told that 'her history of celebrity hook-ups is one for the record books.' Here's hoping she names names. Now a single mom, Danielle balances attending mass regularly, hitting the social scene and raising her two daughters."

I have nothing to say here, folks.

Also heard on The Real Housewives of New Jersey ...

Dina Manzo

"Alex, mommy doesn't run. Her boobies are too big. I like tennis but I just think my boobs are too big." - This, by Dina (who I actually think I could like)

"Mom, wear two bras next time!" (Response from Dina's daughter.)

Dear gawd, these kinds of quotes could be an entire blog in themselves.

On the Real Housewives note... Scented Glossy Magazines is the best read for TRH recap humor. If you've never stopped by, do it. You'll be glad you did.

Comments

  1. lol I couldn't agree more: get a damn job Staub!! And to think that young girls watch this and think something of them...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!

Popular Posts