My friend, the travel expert


So, Zach (who seriously has the best job in the world - as the photo editor of Carribean Travel & Life magazine) emailed me to day to let me know that he and another co-worker (Sarah) will be making their Travel Channel debut this weekend in two of their shows.

Tonight, Fri. March 6, at 9 p.m. ET - they will be on "21 Sexiest Beach Bars"
Tomorrow, Sat. March 7, at 9 p.m. ET - watch the two on "21 Hottest Caribbean Escapes"

His only request ...
"Try not to drink and watch, as the hilarity of our talking heads could cause liquid to spew forth from your nose. We can’t be held responsible for your dry cleaning bills. It’s even available in HD for that full reach-out-and-touch experience."

The photo above is of Zach and I circa 2006 in Downtown Orlando at Spy Bar. He's probably one of my favorite people and hysterically funny so I have no doubts that either show will prove to be more than entertaining.

Comments

Popular Posts