Elizabeth & Brandon, 5-17-08

Just got back from Elizabeth's and Brandon's amazing wedding in Boca Grande, FL at the Gasparilla Inn & Club. I was just attempting to download all of my photos when my camera died ... so this is all I've got for now.

Tara and I ... the Ricks, Laverne & Shirley, whatevs ... she's my BFF.



Myself and the bride to be at the rehearsal dinner ...



The "love"lies ... looking "love"ly during all of the speeches and toasts ...



My roomie for the weekend, Miss Emily and I at the ceremony (yes, it was a bit windy) ...


And me and Emily Page, the beautiful bride's sister... (no, Swanky has not gained 50 pounds... that's called ocean breeze meets flowy dress)...



More to come ...

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. McGlamery. :) (Gosh, it's so weird to call her that?!)

Comments

Popular Posts