Peachy’s 25 Days of Christmas: Day 6

All I want for Christmas is: this Tocca Beauty Bagno da Viaggio Set in Cleopatra

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

My absolute favorite candle in the world? Tocca Cleopatra. Seriously, at $32 a pop, they are divine, burn for hours and fill my house (not just my room) with the loveliest scent of grapefruit and cucumber. This groovy little kit is a limited edition ... with the body wash, lotion and a candle ... I can set up my own private Tocca spa in my bathroom. :)

While, you're at it, throw in some of the Crema da Sogno in Cleopatra. It's Tocca Beauty's body creme ... it's truly divine and I literally just scraped the last bit out of mine yesterday. (So what if I had to use a baking spatula?) AND (just one more) Tocca's travel candle set - so I can fill my hotel rooms with my fave scent while traveling. Now I'm done.
I'm tocca'd out. ;)

  • Smells so good

  • Comments

    Popular Posts