What happened to the weekend?

Because, well, it's over already? That stinks.

Friday night we had a few at a hole-in-the-wall place before hitting up a regular spot to teach Em how to play darts (that was fun). Liz and I made a required stop at Steak-n-Shake (piglets! we killed those fries!) before heading home.

Saturday morning I went on one of my OCD ridiculous cleaning rampages and then started "redecorating" my house. (I was all too nervous about the big game, I guess.)

Well, I'm a good sport, and I (as much of a Dawgs fan as I am) had a feeling UGA might lose the game ... just didn't expect the massacre that unfolded before my very eyes on television. Ugh. (Is it really worth spending the money to go to the GA/Florida game now?)

I know, I know, I can't believe I just said that.

Comments

Popular Posts