Matthew, Matthew, Matthew ...

Okay, we don't call him Matthew McConaugHEEEEEEEYYYYY! for nothing. (I mean he is one of the most gorgeous, Southern gents around ... and the only guy that Tara and I would ever actually fight over )

I'm a firm believer there are two (let's make that three) items of clothing a man (even MMc) should N-E-V-E-R actually leave the house in ...

1.) khakis (unless of course you are headed to a golf course or your job requires that you wear them)
2.) spandex
3.) sweatpants (this one, is negotiable, if you know how to find a pair that fits)

And as gorgeous (although, Matt darling, it might be time for a little shave) as HE is ... I cannot believe he was in public in this get - up. Tsk. Tsk.

  • What was he thinking?

  • And, Tara responds ...

    You and me ... Outside Peachy!
    Well, when you get back.
    We're having a punch-out in the koi pond!


    Em's got a little something to say about this too, apparently ...

    I am ready to fight both you and Tara for Matthew M!

    Comments

    Popular Posts