Oh, no... YOU don't even know.


Why, yes, I do have quite a few to share.

And the tales, they are oh-so-hilarious. One day, I'll get over my fear of blogging about them and share the silly tales of guys who meet me for drinks, dinner or the occasional movie (terrible first date idea, fellas). But while I live in Charlotte, and the chances of seeing these gentleman (for some, that term is a stretch) again is greater than 70%, these stories will only be verbally explained over vino with my favorite friends and never in written form to protect the innocent. (Or, not so innocent ... basically those who show up for a nice dinner date in flip-flops, bedazzled denim or think I'm actually going to ignore the fact that they aren't using the provided utensils at the dinner table.)

Comments

Popular Posts