Style Me Pretty: Inspiration to Reality Shoot

When Drea Cunningham of Cunningham Photo Artists enlisted my help to style the groom model for their Inspiration to Reality shoot for Style Me Pretty I secretly did a little happy dance. I love menswear, I love styling (I've been doing it for eight years!!) and I love Style Me Pretty!  I'd also have the opportunity to work alongside Ivy Robinson of Ivy Robinson Weddings & Events (one of my fave ladies!) and Jay Johnstone, Holly Bretschneider of Salutations and Heather Batt and Laura Harper of Hayden Olivia Bridal.



The inspiration board we were given was full of pinks and blues and sparkle and C O O L.



I wanted a cool suit, with a modern vibe in a kick-ass blue hue. And I found it at Taylor, Richards, Conger. The pink shirt, Ralph Lauren and the tie, by Talla, both from Belk in SouthPark. Shoes (man I love JV shoes) were John Varvatos from Neiman Marcus.



Doesn't Kyle look hot? I just looove the blue hue of this suit.



If you're a bride or groom-to-be; I can create a custom look for you (and all of your wedding party, too) for your wedding day and all of the surrounding events and parties. Just email me for more info!

Comments

Popular Posts