Man cave? Puhlease. Girl Cave ... thank you!

If only I had a room in my house that looked exactly like this. Wow.



While on my "staycation" the last few days, I've finally managed to read a few of the magazines I have in my stack of new issues that I call the TBR* pile (*to be read). House Beautiful (one of the few remaining shelter mags and one of my faves) featured the home of Windsor Smith in their September 2009 (it's on newsstands now!) and I can't stop looking at this room and wishing I had one just like it all to myself.

Mancave? Psssht. It would be my girl cave! And if you entered, you would fine me inside painting my nails, trying on my shoes, reading my magazines and just l-o-v-i-n-g life and being a girl (ahem, lady, woman, whatever it is you might use to refer to the *slightly over 30 crowd.)

Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts