What can I say, people love me?

Haha ... only kidding. But it is nice to get emails to that effect. Here's a few...

Yayyyy!!! She’s back! I missed her!
-Tara

So glad swanky's back! I missed reading about your shenanigans. And your blog is my only connection to what's cool, hip and fashionable. (I'm still serious about you being my stylist when I get rich.)

Hope you're doing great!

xo,
C

Hey!
Glad to see you're back to blogging! I was wondering if you could tell me the anti-frizz hair serum you posted about a ways back? I could look it up, but I'm being really lazy! Thanks!
Hope you're doing great!
-Rebekah


Hi Rebekah,
It's Frederic Fekkai Zero Humidity Anti -Frizz Serum, and it's to-die-for in the southern summer weather.
xo,
Swanky

Thanks for the kind words, friends. Very much appreciated!

Comments

Popular Posts