It doesn't get much cuter than this...

Last night (after leaving Sgt. Roy's Kickboxing class at the Dowd - thanks to Emily, I'm now obsessed!) I had a voicemail from my friend Duane in Atlanta. When I rang him back, I learned he was getting a new puppy today! 

Backstory: Duane and I lived in the same apartment complex during my brief Atlanta stint after leaving Manhattan a few years back. His dog, Stinky, and my precious pup, Honey, would play together in the unofficial dog park in the complex after work every day. Unfortunately, Stinky passed away a bit ago and Duane wasn't exactly ready for a new pup, just yet. That changed recently, and he decided to adopt a new little maltese ... Stinky II.

I made him promise to email me a pic today and this just came through my gmail inbox:




All together now ... Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)

Comments

Popular Posts