31 days to 31: Day 31


domino: the book of decorating, $32, amazon.com

I checked it out from the library, and now I've decided I need my own copy...

I've inherited quite a bit of fabulous antique pieces from my grandparents- some modern, some really classic and traditional. What I do know, is that each piece needs a little update, whether its a new fabulous fabric, a coat of paint in a fun color or even a dose of hand-painted creativity. This book is full of so many ideas!

(Editor's note: I love that domino has become so wildly popular (not that I didn't think it would) ... I remember when the idea for the launch came about ... I was still working for Lucky magazine at the time. I used to see Deborah Needleman prior to her interviews for the coveted Editor-in-Chief position...)

Comments

Popular Posts