To my Swanky Subscribers

Hi Swankypeople!

I just checked the swankypeach email and had many a message from most of you and just wanted to apologize for not responding sooner!  That email address was primarily set up to be the sender of my Swankypeach blog updates, so, I don't really check it often. Going forward, I'll do better with that for 2009! (Also, FYI, you can always leave comments directly related to posts below each post on the site.)

I was so excited to see all of these emails! I didn't know there were so many that read Swankypeach. I'm thrilled! And after reading your emails, comments and questions - keep them coming! I'd love to answer your style questions, help you with gift shopping and also with wedding/bridal style anytime. Just shoot me an email and be sure to put swankypeach in the subject!

xo,
swanky

Comments

Popular Posts