Something smells good ...

That's me! That's what I hear around me a lot, a lot, a lot ... because Jo Malone's Blue Agava & Cacao is my signature scent! 


I seriously CANNOT get enough. I love it - the fragrance ($100), the body creme ($75) and the bath oil ($60). I ran out of the body creme months ago and I just realized today I'm down to the last tiniest bit of the bath oil (which I've come to decide is the best out of the two - it's ridiculously moisturizing and the scent stays with you all day!)



Just last night, my friend Meredith said to me after the Neil Diamond concert "You smell good... I kept smelling that and was like, "someone smells so good!" ... Seems she is now a fan the the fantastic scent - just the right amount of salty, just the right amount of sweet. :)

All three are available at JoMalone.com, Neiman Marcus stores and NeimanMarcus.com.



Comments

Popular Posts