Swanky loves surprises

Swanky's used to the UPS, Fedex or DHL driver knocking on my door more than a few times each week. I'm always receiving items for a shoot, press kits and items for review, and packages for work. Yesterday's mail-call offered a new twist as I noticed a box on my doorstep addressed to me from MultiChic. I easily assumed it was more info for their press kit and happily began opening the box. But when I pulled back the cardboard flaps and I saw a pink envelope addressed to me from CC on top, I knew something was up.

CC, Swanky's beau, has been doing some reading apparently (and also thinks I'm the "swankiest of peaches") ... as he surprised me with the tote, the rocks glasses and the cuff from Swanky's MultiChic.com wishlist. Not only did he win points for the surprise (I love, love, love surprises!) but he also gets quite a few more for creativity when he also threw in an Elum journal ("For your writing," he says).





Sigh ...

Comments

Popular Posts