OBSESSED with ...


Benefit Posietint!
$28, Benefitcosmetics.com

It's the lighter-shade-of-red sister to Benetint and it's the perfect product for the blush + bronzer look I'm partial to in the summer months. Not only will a little-dab-do on your cheeks for a flushed and flirty look, but dot a little on your kisser before your gloss and you've got a nice, natural lip stain with serious staying power.





BOBBI BROWN beach Sunscreen Body Spray SPF 15
$25, Bobbibrowncosmetics.com

I swear they use equal parts coconut, saltwater, sand and sun to make this stuff! It's the best-smelling spray tanning oil I've ever used and leaves my skin super soft. (And it's got the required SPF 15 so no burning for this baby!)





Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair Zero Humidity Frizz Control
$22, Beauty.com

I live in North Carolina. We have humidity. A lot of it. My naturally wavy (and it's not really a pretty wavy) hair likes to "frizz-out" on me sometimes. I also like to spend my weekends poolside in the sun. A little spritz of this on my damp hair before my blow-out and I get shiny, straight, no fly-aways hair with SPF protection, too. Thank you, dear Fred. You're a hair product genius.

Comments

Popular Posts