Starting my new year off with a .... bang?!

Oh. I. Did.

It seems that while doing the Soulja Boy on New Year's Eve (wait, it was about 12:15 so I guess technically New Year's Day) Swanky here took a bit of stumble. A stumble that was more like a smack-fell-on-the-floor that split my elbow open. Split it open enough that I really should have gotten a stitch or two ... but, who wants to spend NYE in the emergency room? Not me, thank you. So, with the help of a few Corona Lights ... I toughed (is that word?) it out.

But, when I woke up this morning. OMG. The pain. The range of movement in my left arm, well, there wasn't a range. It was more like don't-you-dare-move-it-at-all-or-you're-gonna-cry. Lunch with the girls and watching football at Griffin's with a group of friends proved to be the easy feats for the day ... and I'm pretty sure I was in bed by no later than 9 p.m.

Happy New Year ... I really hope this isn't a foreshadow of what's to come this year.

Comments

Popular Posts