Peachy’s 25 Days of Christmas: Day 20

All I want for Christmas is: the new Sony Cybershot DSC-T50 digital camera

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

My travels in the past year have taken me to the most beautiful places. I’ve sailed the out-islands of the Bahamas in the Caribbean in a Catamaran, watched the sun rise and set in Kona, Hawaii and driven through the mountains of Vail. 2007 promises trips to Grand Cayman, Riviera Maya in Mexico and quite possibly a trip to Europe (yay!). When I get the right photo op, I can take my own postcard pics.

Fun times with my friends have also provided numerous photo opportunities (of all sorts) and I’m a big fan of them to document good times and help you remember them.

This fiery, red baby this is the only one I know that can do the trick AND fit in my clutch.

  • I’ll take red, please

  • Comments

    Popular Posts