Join me tonight...


At an after-work party at Bella Bridesmaid in Charlotte for a glass of wine and some shopping. (Seriously, if you don't like wine and shopping I don't even know how we're friends.)

This party isn't just for brides and their bridesmaids either, y'all. Bella will have discontinued dresses and samples on sale (and for an additional 15% off, too!) that anyone can purchase. With lines like Lula Kate and Alix + Kelly I'm pretty confident you can find something fun and flirty to wear to a few of your holiday parties. (I'm personally hoping to find a Two Birds dress on that rack...)

Aaaand you get to meet the designer, Erin, of Erin McDermott Jewelry and shop her fabulous jewelry collection. (I pretty much wear my joyful teardrop earrings every. single. day.) Enough said.

So, you'll be there, right??

Comments

Popular Posts