Steph and Trav's St. Simon's Wedding Shindig

I just realized I never even blogged about or posted pics for my dear friend Stephanie Williams wedding to Travis Tarbet back in June in St. Simons Island. (I'm a bad peach.)

What made this event more special for me ... I helped Stephanie with styling the wedding ... from helping to coordinate attire for bridesmaids and groomsmen to spending the entire day doing what I do best — taking care of every last detail that I can on the wedding attire/fashion side of things. I steamed bridesmaids dresses (there were 9!), helped everyone get ready and tied the most perfect bows on the Coren Moore bridesmaids dress, the flower girl (so cute!) and Stephanie's sash on her Judd Waddell gown. It was so much fun to be there and be a part of her day in my own special way!

Her fab photographer Regina Holder put together this wedding slideshow set to music so we could remember the day and all of the fun we had!

Thanks for letting me be a part, Stephanie and Travis. Love you dearly and I'm thrilled for you both.

Comments

Popular Posts