"License to Wed" this weekend


I'm excited to be the Special Guest at Ivy Robinson's "License to Wed" a workshop for wedding planners and professionals this weekend.

I'll be talking one of my favorite subjects (if not the favorite), wedding day style and fashion ... the trends (oh the ruffles, the colors, the silhouettes), the tips/tricks from the pros (like what to do for last-minute-day-of-wardrobe-emergencies) and explaining what exactly I do as a bridal stylist to a captive audience of wedding professionals. I am thrilled to be a part of such a great event! (Not to mention, it should seriously help me build my bridal styling biz!)

I've been working on it and practicing my presentation all week long. Guess what I've discovered ... apparently everything I learned in my freshman year Public Speaking class in college has gone out the window. I use the words "um" and "like" entirely too much. Entirely enough that I'm on my own nerves with it. Hmph.

Anyhow, I'm really excited (albeit a little nervous) but it should be a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll meet some great people!

I can't thank Ivy enough for asking me to be a part of it!

Comments

Popular Posts