Rachel and Steve, 3-14-09

Steve & Rachel got married this weekend and it was so much fun.
**Play the song at the end of this post while reading - it's the one Rachel walked down the aisle to. You may recognize it from "Little Miss Sunshine" ... and very appropriate as Rachel is the brightest, most beautiful soul and I've never not seen her smiling or laughing.)

Thanks so much Rachel for letting me be a part of your special event by helping style you two (look how lovely!) for your rehearsal dinner ...


and with your bridal attire and being there to help you get dressed on Saturday.

Meredith made sure Rachel's hair was perfectly coiffed...



... and then we got her all dressed! (I was so busy and so excited I completely forgot to get a photo - sorry! I'm sure I'll be able to round one up, though.)

After the ceremony at their church, Warehouse 242, we headed over to the Marriott City Center to nosh on sweet potatoes, shrimp and grits and yummy biscuits before dancing the night away with friends to the tunes of Hot Sauce.


Tell me that's not a gorgeous bride enjoying her wedding reception ...



Bates getting ready to bust a move ...



Delia is a dancing lady!



Delia and Swanky



Ben (who's to marry in June), Steve, Chris and Dr. Thor -
these guys have been friends since high school!


Delia, Swanky, Rachel and Katie


Meredith (one of my bestest buddies!) and Swanky



Brendan, Emily and Chris


Awwww, Swanky & Mc Dreamy



The cutest flowergirls sweetly watching the first dance.

So, Mr. and Mrs. Hallmark, congratulations! I have been truly blessed by you and the relationship the two of you have and I'm beyond thrilled for both of you.






P.S. Yes, that is a new sassy, short "do" Swanky is currently sporting. :)

Comments

Popular Posts