On my mind ...

Today ... while I scarf down some pasta in my home-office...

For starters, what started out as a small blemish (that I was hoping to nip in the bud early with Mario Badescu) has grown enough that I feel like I should start charging it rent for taking up so much prime real estate on my face...

Just when I think I'm making progress or starting to do things right for once, I find out, notsomuch ... 

I have Monday off for Columbus Day and I can't be more excited!

Cheetos (baked, mind you) do not mix well with coffee...

Seriously, my dog and my roomies dog are the cutest freaking animals on the planet...

Rachel Zoe is killer. I'm now officially obsessed and have a girlcrush. She looked A.MAZ.ING. in last night's show in that oversized fur vest and wide-leg pants. She is hottt (with three t's!)... And I really think her new assistant, Brad, and I should be friends. And so does Diva ... ;)

I can't believe it's October. Wasn't I celebrating the Fourth of July just last week?

Writing, styling and magazines are what I do best. NOT excel spreadsheets and reports. I don't do numbers. (Precisely why I don't balance my checkbook.)

I love that my mom now has a blackberry but still refuses to text.

I love it when I call Tara "Rick" and ML "Odell" and get people's reactions. (ummm, ever heard of nickname's people?)

Oh, and I was pretty fired up watching the debates last night, it's a good thing I was home alone.

My new favorite line: "We're adults. Get a filter."

I miss Manhattan ...


Ciao kids ... back to the land of excel...


(Also.. I just realized I had a few posts that didn't get posted so I'll be taking care of that this evening ...)



Comments

Popular Posts