Site for Serious Shoppers...

Why I didn't know about this website before, I'm not sure. But, thanks to my dear Holly, I do now and you should check it out. (NO, I don't get paid for this stuff, I wish I did.)

ShopItToMe

It's amazing. When you register and sign up, you choose your favorite designers, the sizes you're looking and even the specific items (shoes, dresses, tops, jackets, bags, etc) and it sends you an email (you pick the settings - once a week, on Mondays only, etc) with specific items, photos and their sale price. All you have to do is click the item and you can buy it, right there. No need to search for yourself ... it does the work for you. (Told you it was amazing.)

Guys ... you can use it too ... looking for True Religion, Deisel, Rock and Republic jeans or cool graphic tees ... whatcha waiting for? It's almost like this site was designed for those of you who don't like shopping (or spending, for that matter) ...

And don't forget the Moms ... you can sign up to get the latest sales on the cutest of kids clothes.

One more thing ... if ten of your friends sign up ... you get a $10 gift card.

Comments

Popular Posts