Not a bad way to end the day

The beds at Cheeca are very comfy – almost-as-comfy-as-Four Seasons-comfy! And after last night (that Sonoma-Cutrer gets me everytime) I snoozed right through my 10 a.m. tee time today. (Sorry guys!)

After a yummy breakfast and a (wow it was hot out) run, I sauntered down to the pool to relax before my spa appointment. (Cheeca is SO spoiling me, everyday has been sunbathing and lunch by the pool! Ladies, that's my kind-of day, right?)

Around 3 p.m., I strolled in for my massage and thanks to a computer glitch of some sort, I got double the time! ☺ Lucky me! I felt so relaxed when I left … that was definitely needed and well-deserved. (Do you know what I’ve been dealing with here lately?)

Tonight we took a sunset cruise – complete with delicious hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. (Yay!)

Sadly, I haven’t taken the time to watch a sunset in a really long time. (Although I think have seen it rise a few times … um, should I be admitting that?) Anyhow, I snapped a few photos to share …

It was absolutely amazing – so colorful,

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

stunning, peaceful,

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

and fast! Once the sun hit the edge of the horizon, wow, it was … gone.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Comments

Popular Posts